Subject: Re: [Dev] Interest in r-t app development in GNU/Linux

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:49:10 -0500

> Is anyone one the list interested in discussing and sharing code for
> non-blocking I/O and/or IPC and/or pthreaded and/or fat-process real-time

> apps in a GNU/Linux environment?
--

Sure, I'd be interested in some discussion along those lines.  You're
probably at a much
more advanced level of knowledge than I am... but I'm interested, if not
terribly knowledgeable
in that area.

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
[email-masked]

America is at war with Afghanistan.  America has always been at war with
Afghanistan.  Russia is our ally.  Russia has always been our ally.

Read Orwell's 1984.  Read a newspaper.  Fear the future.

The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty
is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it.
- Woodrow Wilson Speech in New York, September 9, 1912

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin