Subject: [Dev] Reading Circle

From: "Justin Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:52:14 -0500

I just saw Tanner's post on the other list, and so I went and subscribed to
the dev list.
Where are you guys in regards to the Reading Group? I have been toying with
the idea of
reading this book, but wasn't quite sure I was ready for it. I'd LOVE to get
in on this if it isn't already
too far along. Having a group to discuss this with would be a great
opportunity, IMHO.

This is all of course if you guys don't mind a WIN/Delphi | Linux/Kylix dork
in the mix.... :-)

Thanks,
Justin

---

From: Brent Verner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:12:17 -0500

[2002-02-19 16:52] Justin Johnson said:
| I just saw Tanner's post on the other list, and so I went and subscribed to
| the dev list.

welcome!

| Where are you guys in regards to the Reading Group? I have been toying with
| the idea of
| reading this book, but wasn't quite sure I was ready for it. I'd LOVE to get
| in on this if it isn't already
| too far along. Having a group to discuss this with would be a great
| opportunity, IMHO.

We are having a preliminary meeting in Raleigh on Saturday, 23 Feb.
I'll be replying to an earlier message with specifics on the location,
so keep your eye on the list.

[expletive censored :-)]

cheers.
  brent

-- 
"Develop your talent, man, and leave the world something. Records are 
really gifts from people. To think that an artist would love you enough
to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman