Subject: [Dev] Attn: Perl enthusiasts....

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:10:36 -0400

There's a story up on /. detailing how the Perl Journal is struggling to
make it back.  Apparently
they only have just under 900 subscribers, and need about 3000 to survive.
Check it out:

http://slashdot.org/articles/02/10/07/1443229.shtml?tid=145

and maybe consider subscribing if you're into perl....

(apologies to anyone who receives this twice, but the cross-post seemed
appropriate)

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
[email-masked]

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.
Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their
revolutionary right to overthrow it.  - Abraham Lincoln

No citizen shall be denied the right to bear arms, if as a last resort, to
protect themselves from tyranny in Government. - Thomas Jefferson