Subject: [Dev] rob's rpm doc

From: "John F Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:28:21 -0500

Hello

I have to build some rpm's again at work.  I saw Rob had written a document
on building RPM's.
Before I start another RPM building endeavor I would like to read what he
has written.  Anybody
know where I can get a copy?

JD

---

From: Tom Bryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:13:32 +0500

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 07:28 pm, John F Davis wrote:

> on building RPM's.  Before I start another RPM building endeavor I would 
> like to read what he has written.  Anybody know where I can get a copy?

You should probably contact Rob directly for the final version.  I've 
attached a preliminary draft he sent me and some others for proofing.  I 
haven't heard from him since he left the trilug list, but I think that he 
intended to release it under an open license.

---Tom