Subject: Re: [Dev] test, please ignore....

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:47:23 -0500

> i'm sure it's only a coincidence that you're testing your filtering
> rules only minutes after i posted. :-)

Actually, it's not! :-)

I've been out of the office almost continously since I first signed up
for this list, and had forgotten about it.  Your message earlier reminded
me that I
was on it, and hadn't set up a rule yet, to put messages from this list
into a separate
folder.

I'm on so many dang mailing lists, the only way I can stay sane, and keep
my inbox from
overflowing, is to automatically filter message from mailing lists to
separate folders..
if all this stuff went straight into my inbox, I'd go nuts....

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
[email-masked]

America is at war with Afghanistan.  America has always been at war with
Afghanistan.  Russia is our ally.  Russia has always been our ally.

Read Orwell's 1984.  Read a newspaper.  Fear the future.

The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty
is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it.
- Woodrow Wilson Speech in New York, September 9, 1912

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin