Subject: [Dev] eXtreme Programming User's Group starting

From: "Jeff Canna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:41:49 -0400

Introducing the Triangle eXtreme Programming User's Group 
 
Extreme Programming is an agile software development methodology which
has gained quite a bit of notoriety over the last few years. With its
growing interest and use in the research triangle area of North Carolina
we would like to invite you to the first meeting of the Triangle area
eXtreme Programming User's Group. The purpose of this group is to share
experiences and help others with issues related to eXtreme Programming. 
 
Meetings will be organized using the Open Space format, providing
attendees great freedom in choosing the topics. We want people who come
to be able to decide what they want to do. 
 
When: Monday October 28th, 2002 / 6:30-9pm (Fourth Monday of every
month) 
Where: Viper Conference Room, Suite 300 (NCR CRM), 5565 Centerview
Drive, Raleigh NC 27606
 
Mailing List: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/triangle-xpug
More Details: http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TriangleXpUsersGroup