Subject: [Dev] Dev list being decommissioned

From: Jeremy Portzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:35:18 -0500

Due to lack of traffic, we are planning on decommissioning this list. 
Any linux development questions can be directed to [email-masked].

-Jeremy
-- 
/---------------------------------------------------------------------\
| Jeremy Portzer        [email-masked]      trilug.org/~jeremy     |
| GPG Fingerprint: 712D 77C7 AB2D 2130 989F  E135 6F9F F7BC CC1A 7B92 |
\---------------------------------------------------------------------/

---

From: David R.Matusiak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:27:51 -0500

will I at least have some time to clean out my office?

---

From: Jeremy Portzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:37:52 -0500

Yes, as long as you plan to recycle all the bits.

---

From: Kevin Sonney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 08:44:28 -0500

> will I at least have some time to clean out my office?

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I
told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm
quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've
moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the
window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then,
they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the
staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take
my stapler then I'll set the building on fire. 

             -- Milton, "Office Space"

- -- 
- ----------------------------------
- --         Kevin Sonney         --
- ----------------------------------
1024D/320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
 Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away
 -- Philip K. Dick

---

From: John Beimler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:23:16 -0500

>             -- Milton, "Office Space"
And by the way, the Red Swingline is on Sale with a rebate at Office 
Depot, for about $11 after rebates:

http://officedepot.crossmediaservices.com/officedepot/listing_detail.asp?listingid=-2098311006&storeid=2279422&offerid=&L1CatID=3674&L2CatID=3676

Peace.

john