Subject: [Dev] Re: [TriLUG] IDE for C

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:25:13 -0500

> Can someone recommend an open source or inexpensive IDE for C
> which I can put on my RH 7.0 system?

Try Rhide.  It's a character mode IDE that was originally written to work
with DJGPP on DOS. It's now
available on Linux, however. It sports the old "Borland C++ 3.0 for DOS"
look, often associated with
TurboVision.

It works with C, C++, Pascal and other languages.

http://www.rhide.com/  is the homepage.

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
[email-masked]

America is at war with Afghanistan.  America has always been at war with
Afghanistan.  Russia is our ally.  Russia has always been our ally.

Read Orwell's 1984.  Read a newspaper.  Fear the future.

The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty
is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it.
- Woodrow Wilson Speech in New York, September 9, 1912

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin