[Dev] Anybody Listening?

Tom Bryan dev@trilug.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 06:20:28 +0500

On Wednesday 07 August 2002 09:34 am, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> So, does anybody post here anymore?

Yes.  My last post was the announcement of the Zope/Python User Group
formation two weeks ago.

> Tanner, got anymore good "Stupid STL Tricks" or anything good for us?

Most of my playing at home is with Python or Perl.  Most of my work is
Java or C.  Not sure what sort of goodness I can post related to any of
that...unless I dig up some old stuff where I was dumping portions of
KSpread documents (parsing the XML directly).

> Too bad our Design Patterns reading group kinda fell apart...

That's too bad.  What happened?  I was interested but couldn't make the
time slot.  If you try it again, I'm still interested.

> maybe we could resume some discussion of patterns here on the list,
> and not necessarily worry about meeting in person, or something...

If the discussion moves to the list, I can probably participate, but it
will probably takes days just to discuss each pattern that way.  Should
we give it a try?

---Tom