[Dev] Reading Circle

Ed Hill dev@trilug.org
14 Feb 2002 13:51:10 -0700

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 13:46, prhodes@vdsinc.com wrote:
> Say, is anybody interested in getting a "reading circle" together to study
> some book of topical interest?  I've been toying with the
> idea for a while, and have talked to at least one other Tri-LUG member how
> has some interest....  We were talking about maybe
> doing the Gang of Four "Design Patterns" book...
>
> Anybody game for doing such a thing?  Of maybe the same idea, but a
> different book?

Theres a group of us doing the same out here in Boulder:

  http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?BoulderPatternsGroup

and, having attended just one meeting, it was OK (would have liked
better examples).  In any case, you might want to check out their wiki
pages for the meeting format:

  http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?BoulderPatternGroupMeetings

Ed

--