[Dev] Reading Circle

Brent Verner dev@trilug.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:17:36 -0500

[2002-02-15 13:06] Bill Vinson said:
| I might be interested as well.  However, I might have to pick up later
| with another book.  Right now my C++ knowledge is rudimentary and I
| doubt I would get 'Design Patterns' as quickly as the rest of you.

heh.  _ALL_ my knowledge is rudimentary (as possible).  Patterns
are not limited to implementation in specific languages.  Sure,
the GOF were all super-genius', but that doesn't mean a simpleton
like me can't benefit from their ideas and discourse -- even when
I'm not lucky enough to work in OO-land most of the day.

come on out.  I plan on learning all I can from the group, and hope
that I have something valuable that I can add to the discussion.