[Dev] ADV: Direct email blaster, email addresses extractor, maillist verify, maillist manager...........

Mike Johnson dev@trilug.org
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:26:28 -0400

--xShVoZav8KYWC5Dk

John F Davis [johndavi@us.ibm.com] wrote:
>=20
> Hello
>=20
> Alright!  Our first spam.  Now we are an official list.  Maybe we can get
> 50 gizillion "Italy Minutes and Nigerian Money Machine" mails like the
> debian lists.

*sigh*  Sorry about that.  This list wasn't set up like the main TriLUG
list that only allowed list members to post.  It's fixed now.=20

In case anyone was wondering, this has worked great for keeping spam off
the main list.

Mike
--=20
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost

GNUPG Key fingerprint =3D ACD2 2F2F C151 FB35 B3AF  C821 89C4 DF9A 5DDD 95D1
GNUPG Key =3D http://www.enoch.org/mike/mike.pubkey.asc

--xShVoZav8KYWC5Dk

--xShVoZav8KYWC5Dk--