[Dev] Re: ADV: Direct email blaster, email addresses extractor, maillist verify, maillist manager...........

John Beimler dev@trilug.org
19 Jul 2002 10:52:38 -0400

I didn't even see this.  Thank goodness for SpamAssasin.  And you can
plug it into mailman if you like:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail-21/mailman-developers/2002-March/011381.html

Peace.

john