[Hosting] hosting on fatalpha

Ed Hill hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:22:48 -0700

Oh, cool, then we're done!  ;-)

Seriously, though, I'm pretty sure that CVS was not setup with the
pserver functionality--which would be nice but I do not understand
the broader security implications so perhaps its a bad idea...  I
would like to have the anon cvs functionality that many projects
have so that unknown but interested developers can check out latest
versions of the source.

Does someone here grok CVS server admin?  Is it particularly difficult
or insecure to add the anon-cvs functionality?

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher    |  Emails:   <ed.a.t.eh3.com>, <ehill.a.t.mines.edu>