[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

David Matusiak hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:29:31 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Jon Carnes wrote:

> Can you bring it to the next meeting?  Or should we have a Hosting meet and
> greet followed by a tour of our Hosting facilities at Inflow?
> I'm sure the Inflow guys would get a kick out of showing off their stuff.  I
> was fairly impressed by it, the first time I walked through!

this would be pretty cool. i would hope that it winds up happening *after*
business hours, so that i might attend. if not, then oh well.

also, i think i would tend to agree with Tom about his idea that we look for
others working with the SF code base (or some new mass-supported/developed
alternative) instead of attempting to create some solution piecemeal.

all the best!
dave m.