[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

John Turner hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:59:58 -0500

I setup Tinderbox2 (not the 2) it was a rewrite in Perl
that cleaned up the interfaces and let you maybe use
something other than CVS and Bugzilla. It is very nice
and can catch lots of bad checkins.

At my last job (out of work since last week) we had
about 10 NT/Win2K build boxes runing Cygwin/SSHD, but
using VC++ and sending emails to a Tinderbox server. It
was a nice automated build/test setup.

John