[Hosting] Meet and walk-through Inflow: Thursday?

Brent Verner hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:48:44 -0500

On 16 Nov 2001 at 17:39 (-0500), Tanner Lovelace wrote:
| Jon Carnes wrote:
|
| >Sounds like we have a first plan:
| >

| > > 1) A central login to trilug.org, so that every machine has the same
| > >    /home, /projects (or whatever) and CVS repository
| > > 2) A bug tracker (I'm leaning towards gnats after looking it over)
| > > 3) Tinderbox
| > >
| >What sort of equipment are we ideally looking for to help with this?
| >

| >When do folks want to meet, Thursday?
|

| Ummm... I hope you're not talking about this coming Thursday, also
| known as Thanksgiving day.. :-)
|
| Other than that, thursday, in general, sounds like a good day.

  I place my meager vote to hold meetings on Saturdays?

<reason>
  I can't even make it out to the normal Trilug meetings (on Thursday)
due to professional commitments.  Even Saturdays are hard to free up,
but I'd have a better chance since there's rarely work to be delivered
on a Sunday.
</reason>

cheers.
  brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman