[Hosting] Inflow walkthrough on Sat afternoon or Thurs early evening

Christian J Hedemark hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:56:14 -0500

Jon writes:

> FYI, folks indicated that the best time would be Saturday afternoon, but
if
> there is enough interest, we can get the guided tour this Thursday.
> Let me know before the end of the day and I'll confirm.
>
> Otherwise, I'll wave him off and arrange a time for this Saturday.

Count me among the ranks of the unemployed.  I'm flexible for saturday
during the day, or thursday night (I have some ministry work to do thursday
during the day)

Chris