[Hosting] Inflow walkthrough on Saturday at noon.

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:07:28 -0500

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 03:38:09PM -0500, Jon Carnes spoke thusly:
> Okay I've bumped it to Saturday at Noon.  Let me know if you are coming.

Mrs. Alchemist says it's cool for me to go. if I have the RaQ fixed by
then, we can install it at the same time. *BUT* somebody will need to
donate a laplink/null modem cable, because I'm not giving up the only
one I own!

> I'll be coming from Apex and looking to do Lunch afterwards (China 35 in
> Cary?).  Let me know if I can provide transport for anyone.

Um, How about someplace near Inflow, so I'm not driving all over the
triangle? *grin* Anyone know what's open in RTP on a Saturday?

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist.a.t.darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001