[Hosting] Inflow walkthrough on Saturday at noon.

Tanner Lovelace hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:21:29 -0500

Jon Carnes wrote:

> From: "Tanner Lovelace" <lovelace.a.t.wayfarer.org>
> Subject: Re: [Hosting] Inflow walkthrough on Saturday at noon.
>
>>I'd like to come, but I might have to bring my 4 month old.
>>Any problem with that?  What sort of time frame are we looking at?
>>
>>Tanner
>>--
>>
> I'm pretty sure that everyone will be cool with that.  I may have a 3 and 5
> year old tagging along (if my wife has an Ultimate game that day)...
>
> Last time I visited Inflow they feed us very well...  We can always hope it
> happens again!
>
> Jon

Ok, then I'll be there.  My wife informs me she has a 1:30pm choir
call (for the Messiah at Duke), so I will have my 4 month old with
me.  Now if I can just convince him that his *new* favorite sound is
something other than what sounds like a bird being strangled... :-)

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace.a.t.wayfarer.org | http://wtl.wayfarer.org/

  History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times
  of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to
  endure.  --  Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1989