[Hosting] Call for volunteers: mirror maintainers needed

David A. Cafaro hosting@trilug.org
05 Sep 2002 12:22:34 -0400

True I read the same, but one useful thing that did come out of my
LinuxWorld Expo trip was the SELinux session I attended.  The Egovos
Group:

http://www.egovos.org/

Is trying to promote and take over maintenacne of the SELinux
distribution that NSA put out.  So even though it isn't maintained by
NSA it may not be a dead distro.  Here is the overview of what they
talked about at linuxworldL

http://events.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldexpo/v31/conference/session.cvn?eID=21

And something from zdnet about it:

http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,2877516,00.html

Just something to mull over...may mean nothing.

-David