[Hosting] TriFORGE project: PHP DBX

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Sep 24 14:40:43 EDT 2003

Hi Craig,

If you haven't already received an email, your "PHP DBX Database
Abstraction Class" project is now active at:

  http://forge.trilug.org/projects/phpdbx

Tanner and I are new to the GForge-admin thing so its entirely possible
that we made some mistakes.  So *please* let us know if you have any
problems or questions.  Probably the best way to do that would be by
subscribing and then sending all emails to the TriLUG Hosting list at:

That way, we'll all get the emails and they'll be archived for future
reference.

Good luck with the project!

Ed

ps - And I'll be happy to setup CVS pserver access, an SSH account,
     etc. if you need it for that project.

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com