[Linux-ham] Re: Cary Setup tonight

Jeremy Portzer linux-ham@trilug.org
18 Jul 2003 12:31:04 -0400

--=-S2UNScDyu34S0/4olAUI

Also, we should mention that we (TriLUG) have purchased tickets for all
the volunteers.  Either see me tonight at the setup to get your ticket,
or find me tomorrow (I'll be there most of the day even though I'm just
listed for the afternoon shift).  My cell # is 244-8115 if you need to
find me to get your ticket.

--Jeremy

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 12:16, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> Hey folks,
>=20
> The Cary Swapfest is tomorrow and we're going to be setting up=20
> tonight.  Setup runs from 6:30 until 9:30pm.  Jeremy Portzer
> will be there at 6:30 and I'll be there about 7pm.  If you're planning
> on bringing a machine for the fest, feel free to bring it tonight
> and set it up.  Alternatively, you can bring it tomorrow morning, but
> parking may be difficult and you might have to carry it a ways.
>=20
> Here is the latest revised schedule for who's working the TriLUG
> table.  The morning session is likely to be the busiest, so if you
> aren't on this list and still feel like helping out, please try to
> come in the morning.
>=20
> All day shift
> Jason Tower