[Linux-ham] Packet back on air

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Sat Oct 11 20:01:33 EDT 2003

3I have my packet station back up, at long last.  I'm out on 147.54.  Nearest
node is CNCLAN in Cary.  I'm not broadcasting NET/ROM information, but my
node is answering to N8VNR-4.  Feel free to connect and see what a Linux
packet station looks like.  Admittedly, it doesn't do much.  Of some
interest is the CONVers command.  It is an amateur radio only IRC-esque
conference server.

If you'd like access from the Internet side, get in touch with me and I'll
see if we can set something up.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5