[Linux-ham] Re: [Steering] Hamfest planning and needs

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Tue Mar 23 16:41:43 EST 2004

Jeremy Portzer said the following on 3/23/04 4:29 PM:

> What have I forgotten?

How many copies of CDs do we want to pre-burn.  If you can get me
the blanks, I can burn them fairly easily (assuming I have the isos)
here at work.  The sooner I know, though, the sooner I can start.
I assume at the very least we'll want the latest Mandrake.

How about putting together a demo of ham radio and linux?  We
might want to talk to Mark (W4CHL) about that.  I will see him
this weekend at a ham radio class I think so I could ask him
then.

Cheers,
Tanner
P.S. Jeremy, which test(s) will you be taking?  Morse code?  General?
Extra? :-)
--
Tanner Lovelace       | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace at wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton