[Linux-ham] Re: Linux-ham post from ... requires approval

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Tue Mar 23 17:14:08 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 05:07:30PM -0500, linux-ham-owner at trilug.org wrote:
> As list administrator, your authorization is requested for the
> following mailing list posting:
>     List:    Linux-ham at trilug.org
>     Subject: Re: Hamfest planning and needs
>     Reason:  Too many recipients to the message

You guys might want to either use the Bcc: field or encourage your
recipients to join the list.  We've had to approve a few of these today.

Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5