[Linux-ham] WWV based NTP server

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Mon Nov 29 15:51:19 EST 2004

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 12:13:22AM -0500, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> That would be cool.  :-) I'm interested.

Between you, Rob, and me I think we have the machine with the sound card
covered.  The trick here is going to be the shortwave receiver.  The
cheapest I've been able to find new is $30 from Radio Shack.  I was
surprised that the Ramsey kit was more expensive!  If we can find something
used here in the Triangle for a bit cheaper, that would probably be ideal.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5