[Linux-ham] Ham firmware for WRT54G?

Rob Rousseau KI4BKE KI4BKE at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 8 10:04:26 EST 2005

I suppose one could start here and then customize it?
"The September meeting of TriLUG will be September 9, 2004. "Linux on
Linksys: Creative Ways to Void your Wireless Access Point's Warranty"
presented by Shane O'Donnell. Shane will demonstrate how to load a
custom Linux firmware onto a WRT54G WAP/Router and configure it to do
cool stuff."