[Linux-ham] ADMIN: Mail Server Downtime

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:14:42 EDT 2005

Please note.  The mail server that this mailing list
runs on (trilug.org) is scheduled to be down starting at
10pm, Monday, 9/May/2005 until about midday on
Tuesday, 10/May/2005 so that the mail server can
be moved from one machine to another.  The length
of time is because we are moving from a custom
UW-IMAP server to Cyrus and it takes us a long
time to syncronize imap mailboxes.  We apologize
for the invonvenience.

Tanner Lovelace
Chairman, TriLUG Steering Committee
Tanner Lovelace