[Linux-ham] Tracker project

Tanner Lovelace kb4tye at arrl.net
Mon Jun 5 14:39:27 EDT 2006

On 6/5/06, sjackson at radarfind.com <sjackson at radarfind.com> wrote:

> The truck immediately starts tracking once the GPS RX gets lock, often by
> the time I leave my street and turn on to the main road.  It identifies as
> KZ1X-5.  The whole enchilada is 100% independent of the other radio
> equipment in the vehicle.

Very cool, but what happened to put you in the middle of the Atlantic
Ocean?!? :-)

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=kz1x-5

  Track of KZ1X-5 --- Last report received 2 days 4 hours 36 minutes
10 seconds ago
  Last location is 856.6 miles southeast of SAINT JOHNS, NFL

Oh, and are there any guidelines to the -N tag on the end of a callsign?

Cheers,
Tanner

--
Tanner Lovelace