[Linux-ham] GPS/APRS unit

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Fri May 12 15:24:50 EDT 2006

Well we are about to get some PC boards for the GPS unit from Dave
Davis.   If anyone on here would like a PC board, just let me know and
I'll tell him.  I'm planning to give him $2 for his materials and s&h
for them.  Just let me know how may you want by Monday.  So far Tanner
is getting 2 and I'm getting 1.
Thanks!
-Rob