[Linux-ham] Roll up J-pole

Chris Harris Chris.harris at actrix.gen.nz
Tue May 16 16:32:16 EDT 2006

The impedance of the aerial depends on where on the stub you attach the
feed - a little further up for 75ohms. Adjust for maximum field
strength. I doubt your radio will mind the 75ohm load, but your power
out might be reduced (and battery life lengthened).
If you're in Wellington, I can give you some ex-ethernet rg58, but
you'll get less loss with some quality cable.
Regards,  Chris