[Linux-ham] Re: QSL cards? (Rob Rousseau)

Dave Carr d_carr_27502 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 12:47:44 EST 2007

OfficeMax in Apex is pretty good at working with you on these types of projects.

David Mann <dmann99 at gmail.com> wrote:      From: Rob Rousseau <ki4bke at nc.rr.com>
Hi Folks,
  I was thinking about printing up a small batch of QSL cards.  I was
wondering if anyone had some suggestions for either some online or local
places?
So far it appears that most QSL cards are 5.5" x 3.5 ".  But some places
(like http://www.vistaprint.com/) only do postcard sizes.
I've also seen http://www.star-cards.net/ and http://www.qslman.com/,
but their prices are a bit high for a small batch that I want to do (~100).
http://www.trilug.org/%7Erarousse/KI4BKE-QSL.jpg
Thanks,
-Rob, KI4BKE

Do you have a color printer? Kodak sells a double sided 4x6 photo paper.

I'm not sure how stiff and 'cardy' it is, but it might be worth a shot if you're willing to DIY:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=kodak+double+side&btnG=Search+Froogle

--
Dave Mann
www.brainio.us