[Linux-ham] Using TNC with Fedora 8

William Perkins wperkins at patriot.net
Wed Feb 20 13:49:17 EST 2008

I am planning on buying a TNC for my Linux laptop to support AX.25 and
KISS on 2 meters.  I am wondering what TNCs are available that will work
with Linux through the serial port or USB, and/or is there an AX.25
software solution available that will work through the sound card without
the use of a TNC.  So much of the software I find when Googling is so old
and the TNC information I am seeing is for TNC equipment that is no longer
available.

Any suggestions?

Bill, KJ4ASH

----
William M. Perkins                   E-mail - wmp at grnwood.net
The Greenwood                        UNIX Systems Administration
Reston, Virginia                     (Solaris, Linux, HP-UX)