[Linux-ham] Any VEs in Trilug?

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Jul 10 02:27:03 EDT 2008

Greg Brown <gwbrown1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are any Trilug members also VEs?  I see there are some test dates this
> coming weekend but unfortunately I have to work this Saturday!!!!
> Darn data center power-downs.  I suppose I could simply wait and keep
> studying to ensure success, but what fun is that

Don't forget that the Cary Swapfest is next weekend on the 17th:

and VE testing is at 10:00 am that day at Resurrection Lutheran Church
(corner of Kildaire Farm Rd. & W. Lochmere Dr.)

Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA
ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net