[Linux-ham] ISS pass tomorrow night

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:44:35 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 9:30 PM, Kevin Otte <nivex at nivex.net> wrote:
> Tomorrow night's pass will be visible, if the weather cooperates:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2zcggd
>
> Additionally, the astronauts will likely be outside during the pass.  If
> anyone has any 220 gear that will go up above the ham bands:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6xt82e

I didn't realize the astronauts were outside when it passed by.
That's cool!

Did anyone else manage to catch it?  I got the entire family
outside our house and my wife found it before it reached apogee.
We then watched it as it went up and then down behind the trees.
It was quite bright (magnitude -1.8 according to heavens-above.com)
and clearly visible in the twilight.

Cheers,
Tanner
--