[Linux-ham] FreeDV

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Sun Feb 10 12:43:47 EST 2013

The signal gods were with me today and I finally talked with N4DVR in
Florida. K0PFX in Missouri almost copied me just now but the multipath
is getting problematic.

A site that might be of use: FreeDV QSO finder http://qso.k7ve.org/

Incidentally, K0PFX was talking with WB8IMY, who will be doing an
article in QST about FreeDV. Keep your eyes out for that :)

73 de Kevin N8VNR