[Linux-ham] G8BPQ on PI and TNC-PI

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Wed Feb 5 15:04:32 EST 2014

I was unclear with my question.  What I wanted to know was if it was hard to create the on-line documentation, as compared to working in MSWord and then generating PDFs and putting them on the web.
I’ll give it a try on the trilug pages.  Clearly there are advantages to giving other people a share in the construction.  I’m just pretty fast with MSWord this is new.

   Tadd

Tadd Torborg
tadd at mac.com