[Linux-ham] Fwd: [lhspodcast] Dayton Hamvention Fund 2014

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Mon Feb 17 11:28:17 EST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [lhspodcast] Dayton Hamvention Fund 2014
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:43:51 -0600 (CST)
From: Russ Woodman <k5tux at k5tux.us>
To: lhspodcast  <lhspodcast at lists.blacksparrowmedia.net>

Hello LHS Listeners!

As many of you probably know, we've been running an Indiegogo campaign
to fund our trip to Dayton for Hamvention 2014.  We're 56 days in, and
we've raised almost $800 of the $1100 we need to make the trip possible!
 A huge thank you to all those who have given of their time and money so
far.  With that said, we're down to the wire.  Our Indiegogo campaign
ends on Thursday night.  If we can make the remaining $315 to reach our
funding goal, we will be able to make it to Dayton for our fifth
straight year!

Our Indiegogo campaign can be found at:
http://igg.me/at/lhs2014

If you can spare a few dollars, please consider donating in the next
couple of days to our fund.  Donations as little as $5 are eligible for
special perks.  Higher donations garner better perks.  But all donations
are heartily accepted!  We hope to be able to bring our special brand of
tech support, Open Source advocacy and fun to Dayton this year.  Please,
please, please help out if you can.  And if you can't help out
monetarily, please spread the word via social networks.  Word of mouth
advertising is a huge asset to us in these concluding days.

Thank you for your support of Linux in the Ham Shack.  We appreciate
your loyalty and your generosity.

73,
The LHS Guys

P.S.  We will be hosting a live Google Hangout starting at 10:00pm CST
on Thursday, February 20th during the final hours of the campaign to
announce live whether or not we reach our funding goal.  Check out our
Google+ page for more information on how to participate.