RARSfest TriLUG Table SignUp

Scott G. Hall scott at hallcomm-inc.com
Fri Apr 14 14:58:26 EDT 2017

So far I have the following signed-up volunteers:

Rodney Radford  (all day)
Kevin Otte  (maybe)
James Jones
Eric Christensen
Joe Talafous
Stephen Bryant
Aaron Schrab
Raymond Bordt
Matt Flyer

(Please note that hamfest goers are usually there early, from 9am to noon, when
we need the most help)

If you can come, and you have not signed up, come anyway whenever you can!!
Tickets are $10, but the computer & electronics swapmeet is worth it!

Please bring your laptop, and any wireless project show-and-tell you might have,
even if not finished.
Think: Software Defined Radio, wireless data gathering - including through
gateways, monitoring of smart-home and smart-energy alerts, ad-hoc mesh
networks, locater beacon relays, wireless telemetry, FPV glasses, etc.

I'll be busy on SplatSpace's Learn to Solder table all day, so please we need help!

--
Scott G. Hall
Chief Engineer/Owner