February Meeting

ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Mon Feb 7 09:57:17 EST 2005

There will be no February meeting of the North Carolina System
Administrators.  Our usual meeting night (second Monday) happens to
fall on Feb 14, which presented a conflict for our speaker and several
Steering Committee members.

Preliminary plans are being made for a lunch time meeting before the
end of the month, at which some Steering Committee business will be
discussed, but to which all members will be invited.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.  Our
scheduled speaker, Darrell Suggs will be presenting at the March 14
meeting on NFS 4.  See you then!

Regards,
Matt Frye
Chairman