[NCSA] NC*SA Meeting - Tonight - Monday, January 8 - Open Forum and Steering Committee meeting

ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Mon Jan 8 10:37:21 EST 2007

The next meeting of the North Carolina System Administrators
organization (NC*SA) is Tonight, Monday, January 8th, 2007. Details
about the meeting are provided in this note.  We hope to see you there!

                     NC*SA General Meeting
               7:00 pm Monday, January 8, 2007
                 Location: MCNC, Building #3
                          Durham, NC

Topic: Open Forum and Steering Committe meeting

NCSA Sponsors:  EqualLogic - http://www.equallogic.com
                MCNC - http://www.mcnc.org
                TriLUG - http://www.trilug.org

Abstract:

   This month's meeting will feature a brief steering committee meeting
(not longer than 30 minutes), followed by an open forum.  You are invited
to bring your latest problem for discussion and advice from the members,
speak about something new you've learned or worked with recently, or just
bring your own expertise to help out your fellow members.  This will be
a great opportunity to find out what everyone else is working on.

Our meetings are free and open to anyone with an interest in the topic
of the evening and/or system administration.  We will be providing
food and drink for the evening.  If you have any questions please
contact the Steering Committee at:

 ncsa-steer at ncsysadmin.org