[NCSA] NCSA List Maintenance

NC*SA Announcements List - Moderated ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Tue Apr 15 21:17:31 EDT 2008

The NC*SA Announcements list is for sending out announcements about NC*SA
functions and events. It is a moderated mailing list.

Unfortunately, due to technical snafus on our end (PEBKAC), some users were
listed as not being moderated and were able to send announcements out that
were not specifically for the NC*SA. This has been corrected.

NC*SA welcomes anyone to subscribe to our mailing lists and participate.
Only this list is moderated. Announcements relating to other organizations
(i.e. PerlMug, TriLug, Usenix, etc) can be sent to the ncsa-discussion list.

Lastly, as part of the correction for this mailing list, all subscribed
members have had e-mail delivery enabled. What that means is if you are
getting this e-mail and have no idea why, you probably forgot you were
subscribed to the list.

NCSA Mailing List preferences may be adjusted by going to this website: