[NCSA] NC*SA Monthly Meeting (Feb 8th ) Len Boyle: "Media Encryption Using NetBackup on IBM LTO-4"

NC*SA Announcements List - Moderated ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Fri Feb 5 16:03:14 EST 2010

The next meeting of the North Carolina System Administrators
organization (NC*SA) is next Monday, February 8th, 2010.

Details about the meeting are provided in this note.
We hope to see you there!

Topic: implementing backup media encryption using
Symantec NetBackup software with IBM LTO-4 tape drives.

Presenter: Len Boyle, SAS
Time: 7 pm Monday, February 8th, 2010
Location: UNC-TV at RTP (Directions at the end of this email)

About the speaker:
Len Boyle is a Systems Programmer for the Strategic Recovery
group at SAS Institute Inc.

Gold Sponsors:
	FeatureTel: http://www.featuretel.com/

Silger Sponsors:
	UNC-TV -http://www.unctv.org
	TriLUG -http://www.trilug.org

Location:
UNC-TV (10 TW Alexander Drive, RTP NC 27709)
http://www.unctv.org/aboutus/directions.html

        From I-40 East (Chapel Hill/Greensboro/Charlotte):
     * Take Exit 279B (Durham Freeway/Highway 147 North).
     * Take the second exit (Alexander Drive).
     * Turn left at the traffic light at the top of the exit ramp.
     * Cross over the bridge and take the second right (approximately .5 mile).
     * At this point, you should see signs for UNC-TV.**
       [Note: If traveling I-40 East, you will see Exit 279A (To
Alexander Drive/Durham Freeway South). Please do not take this exit as
you will be on the opposite end of Alexander Drive from UNC-TV and
increase your travel time.]
       From I-40 West (Raleigh/RDU Airport)