[NCSA] [NCSA-Steer] April announcement

NC*SA Announcements List - Moderated ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Wed Apr 7 12:44:27 EDT 2010

REMINDER: Next NC*SA Meeting:

Topic: 	    	Blade Technology
Speaker: 	    	Sander Kim, IBM Corporation
Time: 	    	Monday, April 12, 2010
7:00 - 9:00 PM
Place: 	    	UNC-TV
RTP, NC

Abstract:
     	We will be walking through an IBM BladeCenter overview. This will include a look into the chassis and blade portfolios, as well as insights into our I/O strategy.
Biography:

Sander Kim is currently a Worldwide Product Manager in the Systems & Technology Group at IBM where he manages several blades in the IBM BladeCenter product portfolio. Prior to his career with IBM, Sander worked for Bank of America as an Assistant Vice President of Product Development. Sander earned his MBA from UNC's Kenan-Flagler Business School and holds a BA in English from Haverford College.