[NCSA] PRESENTATIONS

NC*SA Announcements List - Moderated ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Fri Apr 30 22:19:21 EDT 2010

   NCSA MEMBERS,
   THERE IS A CONTINUED EFFORT TO BRING PRESENTATIONS OF INTEREST TO
   EVERYONE. PLEASE PROVIDE INPUT THE PRESENTATIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE
   IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
   MEMBERS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING SUGGESTIONS AND INTERESTED PERSONS
   FOR PRESENTATIONS FORWARD.  AS A TEAM THERE IS IMMENSE KNOWLEDGE AND
   ADDITIONALLY MORE WITH THOSE WE ARE IN CONTACT WITH.
   The May meeting has not been confirmed at this point so any suggestions
   for a backup would be appreciated.
   The June meeting has been confirmed and scheduled.
   Feel free to email me or contact me with any input.
   Respectfully,
   Nancy Schipon
   919-363-7879