[NCSA] Reminder: NCSA Meeting Tonight - Wireshark

NC*SA Announcements List - Moderated ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Mon Jan 14 14:18:07 EST 2013

Topic:          Wireshark
Speaker:      Nathan Flowers, IBM Corp.
Time:           Monday, January 14, 2013, 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Place:          TEKsystems, Raleigh, NC
directions below

Wireshark is the worlds foremost protocol analyzer

Biography:

Nathan
 Flowers is a Network Engineer and has been with IBM for 23 years. He
started his career in the National Support Center in Atlanta, GA,
providing dealer support for PC, XT, AT, PS/2s, and Thinkpad systems.
After moving to IBM in Raleigh, he joined the development group of the
Network Hardware Division as an Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and
Ethernet network engineer in 1998. Nathan has had many roles in the
networking environment including IBM BladeCenter(r) networking solutions
 and BladeCenter and System x networking education. He is currently in
the IBM Network Traffic Analysis group which provides network diagnostic
 and performance services. He is also a member of the SAN Central and
Solutions support group, where he provides product engineering and
solutions support for IBM Data Center Networking products. He holds a
Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from Kennesaw State
University.

Directions to the TEKsystems Office
FROM I-440
·         From the Belt line (I-440), take the Wade Ave. exit towards Durham/Chapel Hill/Airport or head west.
·         As you continue on Wade Avenue, you will pass underneath a bridge at Blue Ridge Road.
·         The very next exit is for Edwards Mill/Stadium/Arena.  Take that exit.  At
the bottom of the exit ramp you will come to a stoplight.
·         Take a left and go under the bridge.  The first stoplight you will come to is Trinity Rd. There is a Citgo on the left.
·         Our office is on
the hill directly in front of you.  There is a logo for AT&T on the
top left of the building.  It is a brown four story brick building.
·         We are on the second floor, suite 201.  As you come out of the elevator on the 2nd floor, take a left and the receptionist will have me paged.

FROM I-40
·         From I-40 East,
continue past the exit at Harrison Ave.  At the split of I-40 and Wade
Ave., stay right to continue on Wade Ave.  Stay in the right lane.
·         The first exit is for Edwards Mill/Arena Blvd.  Take this exit.  At the bottom of the exit ramp, take a right on Edwards Mill.
·         Continue straight until you reach a stoplight.  This is Trinity Rd.  You will
see a Citgo and a Wendy’s on the corner.  Straight in front of you is
our office building.  There is an AT&T logo on the side of the building.
·         Take a right on Trinity Rd. and take the first left into the parking lot.
We are located on the second floor.  Take a left off of the elevator and the receptionist will have me paged.