Looking for NT speakers for NC*SA

Lisa Lorenzin ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:18:42 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings!

As Program Coordinator for NC*SA, I'm responsible for coordinating
speakers for the meetings; I'm always looking for referrals (and, better
yet, volunteers!), and I've received suggestions which have resulted in
great presentations so far.

Recently, I've gotten some feedback that people would like to see some
NT-oriented presentations; looking back over our previous speakers, I see
that while most of our presentations are platform-independent, the
OS-specific speakers tend to be Unix-oriented.

I'm interested in balancing out the schedule.  I'm sure there are a number
of good chewy NT-related topics (AD, WinXP, Exchange, ???), but the catch
is that I don't really know any NT gurus that I could invite to speak for
us.

So - has anyone seen a really good NT-oriented presentation recently?
Does anyone want to volunteer to talk about something you do, did,
upgraded, or wrote?  Or do you have a brilliant coworker who might be
willing to come speak?

If so, please let me know!  Send me any contact information you have -
company name and speaker name are usually sufficient, but a phone number
and/or email address are even better - along with an idea of the topic
you/they could cover.

Thanks in advance for your help,

						Lisa

--