FW: Important Information on Your DIRECTV DSL Service

Stephen P. Schaefer ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:07:30 -0500

There has been discussion about alternatives to Telocity over on the
TriLUG list.  I think that discussion is more appropriate here, since it
has more to do with sysadmin than Linux, but it might be worth looking
at the TriLUG archives.  I suggest the discussion continue here, though,
since this isn't really about Linux, but about system administration.

     - Stephen P. Schaefer