redhat NFS mounts

Stephen Schaefer ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 22:56:13 -0800 (PST)

>From the kernel version, this looks like RH 8.0.  What
firewall security level did you choose when you
installed?  It could be that your iptables filters are
blocking the response packets.  As root, do

/sbin/iptables -L -v

which should print out your current filter rules.  If
you trust the hundreds of subscribers to this list not
to abuse the privilege, you might post the output
here; otherwise feel free to e-mail them to me if
you're comfotable with that.

    - Stephen