NC*SA Meeting - Monday, February 10th - Eric S. Raymond on Freedom, Power, and Software

Mike Shaw ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:10:08 -0800 (PST)

> Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:32:51 -0500 (EST)
> From: Lisa Lorenzin <lorenzin@1000plus.com>
> To: ncsa-announce@ncsysadmin.org
> Subject: NC*SA Meeting - Monday, February 10th -
> Eric S. Raymond on Freedom,
>  Power, and Software
>

> NC*SA is pleased to announce that our February
> meeting, co-sponsored with
> the Triangle Linux Users Group (TriLUG), will
> feature a lecture by Eric S.
> Raymond.

I know there has been talk about this on the TriLUG
list, but will anybody be recording this session?  For
those of us out of the area, I know I for one would
love to watch the meeting.

If so, what format? And who can I pay to rent a copy
of the recording - I suppose streaming is not an
option, huh?

Regards,

Mike

=====