GnuPG & PGP users

Lance A. Brown ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
08 Jul 2003 11:02:24 -0400

Mind if I throw a questin out about keys and address management?

What is the generally accepted practice concerning home vs. work
addresses?  I see some people list several email addresses on their keys
including apparent home and work addresses.  Is this accepted practice?
Is it better to maintain one key with all your email addresses on it or
separate keys for work and home?

Thanks,
  --[Lance]

--