links, favorites, and bookmarks

stan briggs ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 07:23:59 -0500

all,

i, like many of you, live a rather schizophrenic life. sometimes i'm on
my windows machine using IE, sometimes on my linux box using netscape,
and now i've loaded mozilla (1.x) on both and believe that i've found my
browser (it has a configuration setting to block pop-ups/unders/etc!).
i'm sure that you're all very pleased to hear that i've reached such an
epiphany in my IT life. but that's not why i'm writing.

how can i easily combine the links, favorites, and bookmarks that i've
now got saved across three application platforms.

as always, i look forward to your replies!

stan

Stan B. Briggs
www.StanBriggs.com