Remote Software Management

Brett L Feller ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:27:02 -0500

Well Folks - after wiping the egg off my face - let me apologize for
letting the banter between my boss and myself about my lack of spelling and
grammar (and Unix skills) slip out to the list.  What I typed below was not
humorous when I read it now.  I can't deny being a Unix novice.  I attend
the meetings and subscribe to the list in order to learn about Unix and
Linux.

Thanks,
Brett

                      "Brett L Feller"
                      <felle002@mc.duke.edu>           To:       ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      ncsa-discussion-admin@ncs        Subject:  RE: Remote Software Management
                      ysadmin.org

                      03/06/2003 12:16 PM
                      Please respond to
                      ncsa-discussion

Shhhh...  I was just trying to blend in with the Unix misfits.  Don't blow
my cover.   They haven't yet picked up on my lack of Unix knowledge.

                      "Susan Engelbosch"

                      <susan.e@duke.edu>               To:
ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org

                      Sent by:                         cc:

                      ncsa-discussion-admin@ncs        Subject:  RE: Remote
Software Management
                      ysadmin.org

                      03/06/2003 12:01 PM

                      Please respond to

                      ncsa-discussion

You're...

:)

   "Brett L Feller"
   <felle002@MC.DUKE.EDU>                     To:
   Sent by:                           ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
   ncsa-discussion-admin@ncsysadmin.o         cc:
   rg                                         Subject:        RE: Remote
                                      Software Management

   03/06/2003 07:55 AM
   Please respond to ncsa-discussion

If your interested in installing a pre-configured image of a windows
desktop there are many software packages to do that.  Norton's Ghost,