onsite PC support recommendations

ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:32:42 EST

--part1_18d.178cf0cd.2baa1fda_boundary

I am in need of someone to support office desktop PC's with some limited LAN
support onsite in NE Raleigh.  The support person should be familiar with
Windows OS systems (98, 2000, NT4, etc...) - typical small business
situation.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a small firm who could
provide these services.

--part1_18d.178cf0cd.2baa1fda_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am in need of someone to support office desktop PC's=
 with some limited LAN support onsite in NE Raleigh.&nbsp; The support perso=
n should be familiar with Windows OS systems (98, 2000, NT4, etc...) - typic=
al small business situation.&nbsp; Does anyone have a recommendation for a s=
mall firm who could provide these services.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18d.178cf0cd.2baa1fda_boundary--