simple VPN

Derek ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Thu, 1 May 2003 18:36:30 -0400

Actually John, I think you've got that backwards.  The BEFVP41 is the one
with the hardware coprocessor for IPSec.  Also, the VP41 supports 70
tunnels, whereas the SX only supports 2.  I've been using a BEFVP41 for
several months now, with the other endpoint being a Netscreen 5XT.  It's
worked great so far.

Derek