an open source browser-based email product

Brian Wilson ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 20:34:05 -0400 (EDT)

NCSU is switching all web-based email to this squirrelmail.

http://www.squirrelmail.org/

Nothing really to discuss.. it just rocks.  Lots of plugins that allow you
to customize pretty much everything (probably plugins that allow
syncronization of some sort), but I prefer iCal, Addressbook and
a bluetooth phone for contacts and scheduling.

If you're looking for a calendaring system that's anit-microsoft, check
out Corporate Time (looks like oracle bought them out.. not cheap or
gpl'ed):  http://www.steltor.com   Also used at NCSU for scheduling.

Brian